Emergency Dentistry in Port Orange – Envision Dental
[/vc_column_text][vc_separator][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column width=”1/2″][vc_single_image image=”1130″ img_size=”400×400″][vc_column_text]If you’re experiencing a dental emergency in Port Orange, FL, contact Envision Dental immediately. Dental emergencies include, but are not limited to:
- Broken or fractured teeth
- Loss of a filling or fillings
- Loss of a crown or bridge
- Loss of a tooth or teeth
- Extreme tooth pain characterized by intense/throbbing pain
- Damaged gum tissue
[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/2″][vc_column_text]The dentists and hygienists at Envision Dental have extensive experience dealing with dental emergencies in Port Orange, FL and will provide rapid pain relief while treating the cause using state-of-the-art equipment in a sterile and comfortable environment.
The first thing you need to do is contact us. Call us now by clicking on the button below or fill out the easy fill form below and we’ll get back to you ASAP so we can schedule you for a visit at the earliest time possible.
While you’re waiting for our call, the following actions can help to reduce any pain and suffering you are experiencing:
- Use an over-the-counter pain reliever such as Motrin or Tylenol. Follow the dosage directions. Don’t take any OTC medications that you may be allergic to.
- Place an ice cube or two into a small sandwich bag and hold it to the affected area. The cold ice will help to numb the area temporarily.
- Consider applying pressure to the area where your index finger and thumb meet (the meaty part of the “web”) for two minutes. This is an acupressure area believed to help promote the release of endorphins, a “feel-good” hormone.
- Over-the-counter medications such as Anbesol is a mild pain reliever that can help. Be sure to use as directed.
Let us help you is you’re experiencing a dental emergency in Port Orange. Our compassionate and professional dental staff has only one goal – to get you back to enjoying life without dental pain.