There are many options available when you’re searching for a dentist near Daytona Beach. Just a quick search on Google reveals dozens if not hundreds of dentists offices near Daytona Beach. So, which one do you choose? The ones with the most reviews? The ones who have the best technology and state-of-the-art tools?
The purpose of this article is to inform you about typical dental procedures offered by Envision Dental. Envision Dental is situated just a quick drive south of Daytona Beach city proper and just off S. Nova Road.
Envision Dental has been serving the Daytona Beach area for over 4 years now. Envision’s practicing physicians have extensive experience and training in prosthodontics, endodontics, and periodontics. The supporting staff at Envision Dental have extensive training and experience as well.
Envision Dental is open Monday through Thursday and is always accepting new patients. Call Envision Dental at (386) 256-4786.
The Physicians at Envision Dental near Daytona Beach
- Dr. Aline Bowers – Dr. Bowers is a prosthodontist at Envision Dental who has earned her Doctorate from University of Florida. Along with her schooling at U of F, Dr. Bowers obtained a Masters Degree and Specialty in prosthodontics and implant dentistry. Dr. Bowers is a proud mom and outdoors enthusiast.
- Dr. Justin Craighead – Dr. Craighead is Envision Dental’s resident periodontist and is one of only a few dentists specializing in both periodontics and prosthodontics in the state of Florida. He currently holds speciality certificates in periodontics and prosthodontics as well as a Masters degree and Fellowship certificate in prosthodontics. Dr. Craighead also lectures other dental specialists in advanced techniques in dental implant surgery and other procedures.
Dental Specialties and Services
Below are a few of the services that Envision Dental offers residents of Daytona Beach. You can find a comprehensive list of specialties in the menu at the top of this page.
Crowns, Implants and Dentures near Daytona Beach
A crown is a covering that completely covers the surface area of a tooth that has been the recipient of a root canal. The crown helps to restore the repaired tooth to its original shape and size. Crowns also restore the function of the tooth or teeth. The material a crown can be made of includes gold and porcelain. Ask your dentist what will work best of you and they will be happy to discuss your options.
Dental implants are semi-permanent replacement teeth that consist of an implant stud that is placed directly in the jaw bone of the patient. Once the implant stud is set and healed, a prosthetic tooth is fit onto the stud and fashioned to match the surrounding teeth. Implants rarely need maintenance when normal wear and tear is maintained.
Dentures replace all of the teeth in either the upper or lower arc of the mouth. Once all of the patient’s teeth have been removed, dentures can be placed immediately or they can be set after the jaw and gums heal. Your prosthodontist will answer all questions you may have and guide you as you get used to your new false teeth. Dentures will last for decades with proper care and maintenance.
Cosmetic Dentistry near Daytona Beach
Envision Dental offers many services designed to help you achieve a beautiful smile. Beautiful, white teeth can help boost self-esteem and can people realize opportunities that enhance quality of life. Contact a dentist at Envision Dental today to schedule an appointment.
Here are just a few cosmetic dentistry services Envision Dental offers near Daytona Beach:
- Veneers – Porcelain veneers are small pieces of porcelain that are custom made for your teeth. They are bonded onto the forward facing surface of your teeth to create a beautiful and attractive smile. You care for veneers just as you would your normal teeth.
- Teeth Whitening – Whitening your teeth is one of the most budget friendly ways to make your teeth whiter and brighter. Envision Dental uses a whitening system that involves custom made dental trays that are used to apply the whitening agent to your teeth while maintaining comfort. Whitening times (how long you have to wear the trays) will vary, depending on the shade improvement desired. Especially stained teeth may take a few weeks longer to whiten. Your dentist will help you understand the whole process.
- Porcelain Onlays – Onlays are custom fillings made of gold, tooth-colored porcelain, or other composite materials that resemble your natural tooth. These are also referred to as partial crowns. Onlays repair broken and fractured teeth, decayed teeth, and fractured fillings.
Contact a Dentist near Daytona Beach
Envision Dental is always accepting new patients. A quick call or email to Envision Dental gets the process started. Be sure to bring your ID and insurance cards with you when you visit. After a small amount of paperwork, your dentist will examine your teeth and listen to your concerns. After a treatment plan is created and executed, your dentist will work with you from the beginning to ensure that all of your questions are answered to your satisfaction.
Envision Dental accepts most insurance plans. If any patient is without dental insurance, Envision Dental offers additional payment options that are fast, easy, and flexible. Currently we are working with Care Credit. Envision Dental also accepts cash, checks, money orders, and major credit cards.